Celebrating and rewarding digital effectiveness, the Dadi's are open to anyone in the UK who’s doing great digital work and producing effective digital strategies.
From apps to public sector campaigns, there are a wide range of categories to choose from. (see below)
Entries open for 2013 in March and the deadline will be 31st May.
If you would like to enter next year, please register here and you will be notified when the awards are launched in 2013.
Entry fees for 2013 are: £165 + vat for your first entry and all entries after that are £67 + vat each.
If you have any questions and would like to speak to someone about the Dadi's, Please contact Katy Thomson or Lynn Lester.
The following were the 2012 categories and 2013 will be very similar but could be subject to change. If you have any category suggestions, please feel free to email Katy with your ideas.
- Creative/Digital Team of the Year
- B2B Sector Website or Campaign
- Public Sector Website or Campaign
- Consumer Products or Services Website or Campaign
- Not-for-Profit/Charity Website or Campaign
- Professional Services Website or Campaign
- Financial Services Website or Campaign
- In-house Website or Campaign
- News/Media/Publishing Website or Campaign
- Recruitment Website or Campaign
- Travel/Leisure/Sports Website or Campaign
- Interactive, Entertainment Website, Game or Campaign
- Retail Website or Campaign
- Use of Visual Design
- Use of Organic Search (SEO)
- Use of Paid Search (CPPC)
- Digital Media Strategy
- Use of Email
- Use of Affiliate Marketing
- Campaign which became viral
- Use of Mobile
- Use of Technical Innovation
- Video Website/Use of Video
- Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Use of Social Media