How to Enter
How to Enter
- Register as a member to set upyour account.
- If you have set up an account previously you can use this account again via ‘sign in'
- See below for entry fees.
- Browse the categories to decide what categories suit you best. Remember you can enter as many as you like but they will be treated as separate entries and charged accordingly.
- Download your entry pack so you have all the information in one place. Download your entry template - you must use this for your entry.
- Once you are signed in to your account you may add you entry and complete the submission details as indicated.
- Upload your report in the box provided (PDF/Word (.doc/.docx) max size 10mb). Please follow the instructions in the ‘writing your report’ section and use the entry template provided.
- Include the URL of your entry in the box provided. Additional boxes are provided if you need to give more links
- Attach a leading image in the box provided to support your report (this must be Jpeg format and max size 5mb). Please note this image will go live in the event of your work being nominated.
- Upload up to 2 additional images in the boxes provided to support your entry (Jpeg max size 5mb)
- Follow the on screen instructions to make your payment. PLEASE NOTE: You will only receive the 2nd entry rate discount if you enter all your submissions at once. Otherwise you will be charged the full amount each time. Leave your entries in your basket until you are sure they are all complete.
- Once your entries are received and payment is authorised, a confirmation will be sent to you via email.
- A receipt will be sent by post for your records
Deadline for entering
Friday 31st May
The cost to enter is £165 + vat for your first entry and £67+ vat per additional entry.
Charities will receive a special 40% discount on entries. This is only open to registered charities.
Members of the MiNetwork receive a 10% discount on entry fees. For more information please visit www.MiNetwork.me
You may enter as many categories as are suitable, however each entry must be treated as a separate entry and payment made for each.
Please note: You will only receive the 2nd entry rate discount if you enter all your submissions at one. Otherwise you will be charged the full amount each time. Leave your entries in your basket until you are sure they are all complete.