- Once entries are submitted they will go forward for judging and cannot be amended.
- After judging, entries cannot be withdrawn and refunds cannot be given.
- By entering these awards you give the organisers reserve the right to publish/exhibit screen grabs and/or submitted report in relation to the awards.
- The organisers reserve the right to verify that all entries have been commercially produced for a commercial client where relevant
- For payments made online there is a credit card charge - 1% of the purchase price with a minimum charge of £1 and a maximum charge of £10. The charge is subjected to VAT.
Ticket Booking conditions
On payment/being invoiced for your booking this constitutes a binding agreement.
Payment for tickets must be paid before the event takes place.
Cancellation charges will come into effect once terms and conditions are agreed.
Bookings will be confirmed on a first come first served basis.
- Cancellations made out with 30 days prior to the date of event are subject to a 20% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made between 7-30 days prior to the date of event are subject to a 75% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the date of event are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.