We have more data than ever, more channels available and more tools and capability at our disposal, so why is so much digital marketing ineffective and going unnoticed? The Drum Awards for the Digital Industries recognises the very best that the industry has to offer.
Entries are now open!
To enter the awards for the Digital Industries, go to the submit entries tab. For help and guidance on entering the awards, download the entry pack here. It contains a description for each category, instructions on how to enter, what to include in your entry report and the rules.
Here are the key dates you should be aware of:
- 30 April: Super early bird rate (30% off)
- 12 June: Early bird rate (20% off)
- 31 July: Entry deadline (add to calendar)
- 23 October: Nominations announced
- 13 November: Virtual ceremony